:: Re: [Dng] Weekly developer status u…
Author: Jude Nelson
To: T.J. Duchene
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Subject: Re: [Dng] Weekly developer status update
Hi T.J.,

That's kind of what's already been happening. The big push right now is in
pulling the Debian packages that depend on systemd into git.devuan.org and
altering them so they don't need systemd. All other Debian packages (the
ones with no direct systemd dependency) should "just work."

Jaromil has a list of Debian packages that need to be tweaked here:
https://git.devuan.org/devuan/devuan-project/issues/6. Each of these needs
a maintainer--at the minimum, the maintainer needs to ensure that the
package (1) is up-to-date with upstream (i..e "git pull" every now and
then), and (2) is set to compile without systemd. Jenkins takes care of
building the package automatically.

Hope this helps,
-Jude