:: Re: [Dng] Some downgrades may be ne…
Author: Jaromil
To: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] Some downgrades may be needed e.g. cups Re: Towards systemd-free packages
On Tue, 03 Feb 2015, Godefridus Daalmans wrote:
> Maybe we can make a Wiki page with these kind of middle-ware
> packages?? That would be something that many of us can participate
> in.

I'm in touchwith Nextime who is working hard on the continuous
integration and jenkins build pipeline after getting out of the flu.

It looks like we are very close to open up this process and have
packages uploaded to the devuan gitlab so that we can test the automatic
build and refine the process.

So perhaps even better than a wiki will be to have people upload
packages into git.devuan.org and have them built and published on our
package repository. From there we can all run experiments and
contemplate the results.

Its a matter of days now

ciao

--
Jaromil, Dyne.org Free Software Foundry (est. 2000)
We are free to share code and we code to share freedom