:: Re: [Dng] What's new in Systemd
Author: Ricardo Larrañaga
CC: dng
New-Topics: Re: [DNG] [Dng] What's new in Systemd
Subject: Re: [Dng] What's new in Systemd
I have been trying to learn some systemd basics. While i dont really like
the idea, i will probably still have to work with it.
So i browsed some links about systemd and found a presentation about its
features.
Take a look at the third page and see what Lennart compares systemd to (For
those that dont feel like. It's Start Trek's Captain Piccard as a
borg....and then tux as a borg.....)
https://rhsummit.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/summit_demystifying_systemd1.pdf