:: [Bricolabs] Repair culture
Author: Felipe Fonseca
Subject: [Bricolabs] Repair culture
Hi all,

Happy 2015, everyone! Those of you in the northern hemisphere: relax,
winter is already on its way out. My fellow southerners: is summer
treating you as well as us?

I'm again in Ubatuba after a month in the mountains, almost away from
everything. Now there's internet via radio in our hideaway up there, but
it is fortunately unreliable - especially when the rain is followed by
lightnings.

Anyway, I'll spend another period away from Ubatuba as we're expecting a
second child due this march (Alejo, I still remember what I learned from
you about children once in Genebra - thanks for that!). But next june
I'm planning another small edition of Tropixel - working theme is 'open
science - small data'. Those of you willing to stop by can already ask
me invitation letters and the like.

But I send this email looking for comments on a text I've been working
on after my residency in Qatar last november. It is about 'repair
culture'. You bricos are the first people I'm sending this ever. Sorry
in advance for the predictable misspelled words or sentences.

Best, hope to ever see all of you here in Ubatuba

efe