:: Re: [Bricolabs] developers and weav…
Author: Patrice Riemens
To: Bricolabs
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] developers and weavers: thoughts on project funding, sustainability, public rating and the CHEST #2 desaster
+1

save that ISEA 2014 is in Dubai,

http://www.isea2014.org/en/index.aspx

yet another 'Disneyland with the dead penalty', which is rumoured to be a
lot more 'liberal' than Saudi Arabia - unless of course you work in the
construction business as Bangladeshi day labourer or are Philippino maid
in one of the filthy rich or just rich families, or simply Dubai citizen
(9% of inhabitants (*). But then ISEA is clearly not for you.

But is it for us/ ('kind of people') (and sorry excuses like 'there need
to be smoke coming out of the chimney' - Dutch loc. - do not really cut,
do they?)

cheerio, p+5D!

(*) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expatriates_in_the_United_Arab_Emirates
(thankyou WKPD! ;-)