:: Re: [Bricolabs] Repair culture
Author: Felipe Fonseca
To: brico
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] Repair culture
Everyone, thanks a lot for your feedback. I noticed I still need to get
back to the text and work on some parts of it. I'll send a new version
here if you don't mind.

And yeah, ensaio Tropixel in June and hopefully another edition of
festival Tropixel (the full version) in october, so stay tuned!

efe