:: Re: [Dng] Uninstallation of libsyst…
Author: Adam Borowski
To: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] Uninstallation of libsystemd0
On Tue, Dec 09, 2014 at 11:26:32AM +0000, David Hare wrote:
> I deb-packaged without libsystemd0 requirement:
>
> cups, util-linux, consolekit2, policykit, dbus, pulseaudio (for
> libpulse0, mplayer dep)

Heh, you're umpteenth person to do so, me included.
Might be good to publicize systemd-less archives somewhere, especially ones
specifically based on jessie rather than on devuan (ie, with minimal changes
only).

--
// If you believe in so-called "intellectual property", please immediately
// cease using counterfeit alphabets. Instead, contact the nearest temple