:: Re: [Dng] Uninstallation of libsyst…
Author: David Hare
To: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] Uninstallation of libsystemd0

>> cups, util-linux, consolekit2, policykit, dbus, pulseaudio (for
>> libpulse0, mplayer dep)

> I gather this is a matter of download the deb, use dpkg, and hope
> Debian doesn't come up with a newer version number, rather than
> add a deb line to my sources.list.

No repo, dpkg. I (mostly) prefixed versions with "1:" to prevent
"upgrades".

> Heh, you're umpteenth person to do so, me included.

Excellent.. except this is a lot of work (=time) for "a person". My
rebuilds were done at an individual level only. Till devaun gets more
collectively organized with properly checked packages, please can those
umpteen say what they have done with some details.