:: Re: [Dng] GNOME and GDM
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Patrick Erdmann
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [Dng] GNOME and GDM
I would like to know how you, as a GNOME Core member, think about
systemd -> Gnome and Operating Systems like the BSDs.

And i already asked this in IRC but what is the result you (The Gnome
Team) expect. Is the systemd dependency just because of dbus and logind?

The dbus part is the part which i understand. But what is actually the
benefit of using loding in comparison to pam.