:: Re: [Dng] GNOME and GDM
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Vlad
À: John Morris, dng
Sujet: Re: [Dng] GNOME and GDM
If Vitters or a any of the other GNOME developers desire devuan to have GNOME so much, then by all means, let them come here, contribute code in a way that does not interfere with the rest of the project, and play nice with the rest of devuan, well let them come.:)
Hell, I might give GNOME another try, I might even check out that awful new UI metaphors they are so happy with, as long as they speed the thing up a bit of course. Using it was like swimming in mud.