:: Re: [Dng] fraud warning
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jaromil
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [Dng] fraud warning
On Mon, 01 Dec 2014, e1 wrote:

>    How you can hide you personal information if you have even a
>    Wikipedia page about you and a dozen of books?
>    [3]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaromil

and that is probably the first thing that will get vandalized in the
next days :^) personal attacks seem to be a constant pattern when
dealing with systemd, from both factions. This is very sad and I think.

At least with debianfork we are managing to lower the exposition to
aggressive and ranting behaviours. We are doing our best to exercise our
freedom to do things and be constructive. lets keep working this way.

How much I hate moderation, this mailinglist has grown much and we are
even (honored to be) starred in a 4chan thread. I beg all the readers to
have patience for now. If this doesn't stops we will have to moderate
the traffic as an extraordinary measure (something we really don't do on
dyne.org lists, despite there were episodes in the past). I wish
Devuan's lists won't ever need moderation. However the listmasters will
decide about it as future lists will likely be hosted on Devuan's own
infrastructure.

ciao

--
Jaromil, Dyne.org Free Software Foundry (est. 2000)
We are free to share code and we code to share freedom