:: Re: [Dng] fraud warning
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: mutek
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [Dng] fraud warning
On lunedì 1 dicembre 2014 18:32:45 CEST, Ruben Safir wrote:

>> Why you can’t?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Gianluca Zamagni
>>

> No - it isn't actually, it is being covered up.
>
> I want to see the name address and contact information for "Dyne.org"
>
> I want the identification of the corperate business or other legal
> non-profit entity. I want access to your meeting notes and activities.
>
> In order words, I want to ***KNOW*** who dyne.org IS and how they intend
> to adminster a debian fork, and how they will become accountable for any
> moneys donated to them for the purpose of supporting such a fork.

probably this imply a little bit more patience please
but as far as I saw in the whois of dyne.org there are explicit unhidden
information as you already seen here:
"
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registrant ID:0-1312612-GANDI
Registrant Name:Denis Rojo
Registrant Organization:dyne.org foundation
Registrant Street: Keizersgracht 264
Registrant City:Amsterdam
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code:1016EV
Registrant Country:NL
Registrant Phone:+31.206237101
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:jaromil@???
Admin ID:DFS3-GANDI
Admin Name:Dyne.org Foundation
Admin Organization:dyne.org foundation
Admin Street: Keizersgracht 264
Admin City:Amsterdam
Admin State/Province:
Admin Postal Code:1016 EV
Admin Country:NL
Admin Phone:+31.206237101
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +31.206244423
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:fb9ad7aa0fc1c8033be1e1b8a61dc832-152005@???
"

there are Name,Surname,City,Street,Phone,email,organization name

probably we need just more patience and see what happen in the next
days...it cost nothing to wait a little bit more... :)

make love
no war