:: Re: [Dng] fraud warning
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ruben Safir
A: e1
Cc: dng
Asunto: Re: [Dng] fraud warning

> Why you can’t?
>
> Regards,
>
> Gianluca Zamagni

No - it isn't actually, it is being covered up.

I want to see the name address and contact information for "Dyne.org"

I want the identification of the corperate business or other legal
non-profit entity. I want access to your meeting notes and activities.

In order words, I want to ***KNOW*** who dyne.org IS and how they intend
to adminster a debian fork, and how they will become accountable for any
moneys donated to them for the purpose of supporting such a fork.

ALSO, no more cloak and dagger nonsense.

Use your names, so we know who we are talking to.

Ruben