:: Re: [Dng] fraud warning
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Stefan Ott
A: ruben, dng
Asunto: Re: [Dng] fraud warning
On 12/01/2014 06:32 PM, Ruben Safir wrote:

> No - it isn't actually, it is being covered up.
>
> I want to see the name address and contact information for
> "Dyne.org"
>
> I want the identification of the corperate business or other legal
> non-profit entity. I want access to your meeting notes and
> activities.
>
> In order words, I want to ***KNOW*** who dyne.org IS and how they
> intend to adminster a debian fork, and how they will become
> accountable for any moneys donated to them for the purpose of
> supporting such a fork.

Good for you. I want people to treat each other with respect and keep
conversations friendly. Seems we're both not getting what we want.

I'm sure the people behind all this also have other things in life to
do. Give them a few days.

Or go start your own fork with your own rules and scream at people on
your own mailing list.

- --
Stefan Ott
http://www.ott.net/