:: Re: [Dng] Fwd: Re: [debianfork] Do…
Author: Teodoro Santoni
To: Miles Fidelman
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] Fwd: Re: [debianfork] Don't panic and keep forking Debian™!
On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 10:55:03PM -0500, Miles Fidelman wrote:
> Ok... enough of this anonymity garbage. How about some names and bios
> (or at least web links) for the "Veteran Unix Admin" collective?

This is Teodoro. I'm a junior IT-jack-of-all-trades an' I troll periodically
in the original VUA group, wherein I joined to follow Davide Bianchi (i'm a
fan of his blagues).
I will post links and a completed linkedin page when i'll feel to quit
blabbering around and do work, for the moment I'll try to get in this
bandwagon as a mantainer for whatever it's void.
I'd like to let you know I'm not anonymous. I'm synonimous.

--
Teodoro Santoni