:: Re: [Dng] useful blog post
Author: Teodoro Santoni
To: Haines Brown
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] useful blog post
Hi,

On Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 12:28:26PM -0500, Haines Brown wrote:
> While I'm at it, I'd also like to see udev cease being default and
> replaced by eudev. I'm interested in people's thoughts about this.

In my dreams every device node manager should work fine. Atm eudev is, among
the node managers which aren't called udev, the most painless in transition
from udev (i.e.: compile things that need x11-evdev *should* not fail cause of
the ABI compatibility), thus is THE starting point, and I'd really like to
help doing the s/udev/eudev/ in the debian build scripts.

--
Teodoro Santoni