:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Tonight's Bitcoin: D…
Author: Peter Todd
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Tonight's Bitcoin: Discrimination of Coloured Coins [VIDEO]
On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 01:56:33AM +0200, Vitalik Buterin wrote:
> Exclusive preview:
>
> A Google Authenticator two-factor-authentication enabled wallet using
> 2-of-3 multisig. Basically, it creates the multisig between the server, a
> private key deterministically generated from your username+password, and a
> randomly generated pair that you are instructed to save using some external
> backup mechanism that is necessary for backup in case you lose your
> password or your second factor.
>
> http://46.4.92.107:3191/
>
> Try and sign up, and deposit and withdraw a bitcent. I'm deliberately
> withholding any clearer explanation as a usability test; you should be able
> to figure out what's going on on your own.

Issues:

Why does it always create two change outputs?

What exactly are the three addresses in the 2-of-3 for?

Needs to calculate fees + give user option for how much fees/KB they
want to pay. Current version makes tx's that will get stuck:
5ca25677fcb2b385437ce4ea90cb9af1e7ee8f6ee13cc8ecd3277030c9ecabfa

--
'peter'[:-1]@petertodd.org