:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Tonight's Bitcoin: D…
Author: Adam B. Levine
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Tonight's Bitcoin: Discrimination of Coloured Coins [VIDEO]
When you've created an account and gone through the auth, you're presented
with a purple block that says zero, an address below it, then a way to send
with address, amount and auth fields.

Why does my address start with a 3? My bitcoin clients reject it.

Adam B. Levine
Editor-in-Chief
Let's Talk Bitcoin! <http://www.letstalkbitcoin.com>
1-855-WETALKBITCOIN Ex.700
[image: Inline image 2]
Talk to me on Gli.ph, my preferred communications platform