:: Re: [Bricolabs] FINAL READER CALL: …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: asbesto
A: Bricolabs
Assumpte: Re: [Bricolabs] FINAL READER CALL: basic brico question: the GLUE
Fri, May 24, 2013 at 01:19:17PM +0300, John Hopkins wrote:

> How and why did you, the members of the Bricolabs network, arrive at
> the Brico option: through what connections, by what pathways,
> through which PEOPLE.

Once we saw and red about bricolabs stuff, we naturally agreed
that we were a bricolab! :)

We discussed this with jaromil, I don't remember when. But that
was so natural for us :)

--
[ ::::::::: 73 de IW9HGS : http://freaknet.org/asbesto ::::::::::: ]
[ Freaknet Medialab :: Poetry Hacklab : Dyne.Org :: Radio Cybernet ]