:: Re: [Bricolabs] FINAL READER CALL: …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Paula Vélez
A: Bricolabs
Assumpte: Re: [Bricolabs] FINAL READER CALL: basic brico question: the GLUE
I become interested in Bricolabs specially for the water subjects, then of
course I was a happy reader of other subjects going on on the list.

Following my curiosity around some subjects going on in this list I want to
share two or three facts that made me move foward to have a closer look
into it.

First it was the washing machine 'oswash' matter. Following this I arrive
to make a trip once and meet Jean-Noel when he organized the Festival
'Estive Numérique'. It was very glad to meet other incredible people there
with who we organized together another Festival that was such a thing :
Apadoloup Festival.

Here are some photos around the subject of water, washing machines, energy
and artisanal soap with ashes.
http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=oswash

If you want to see more, here is a set of photos of Estive numérique:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulav/sets/72157630967494722/

Here from 'Apadoloup Festival' , where we built 5 toilets (that worked very
good), a space for taking solar showers, a kitchen and with Jean Noel and
other friends we worked together to make one prototype for an electric
engine with a tree that could be use also for a washing machine.... it was
not finished but it is still part of the process. (it is related to the
precedent link taged 'oswash')
http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulav/sets/72157630967494722/

There is another experience following a subject on the list and bring in to
reality:
I wanted to learn from a real situation about the Barefoot college, you can
read about in english here:
http://paulav.net/2012/01/04/trabajo-de-campo-siguiendo-la-pista-a-barefoot-college/

I remember also all we have learn together on the list about water
recevoirs and treatment. We have shared experiences with Vanessa, HONF and
Atteka among others. This subject still interest me a lot because I am
extremely motivated to do some things in this place. This ecosystem is one
of my favorites, the mangrove:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulav/3359961422/in/set-72157623288625714
http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulav/3359113807/in/set-72157623288625714
http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulav/3359143577/in/set-72157623288625714
http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulav/3359138581/in/set-72157623288625714
http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulav/3359932772/in/set-72157623288625714
http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulav/3359952558/in/set-72157623288625714
http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulav/3359919302/in/set-72157623288625714
http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulav/3359913762/in/set-72157623288625714
http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulav/3359916640/in/set-72157623288625714
http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulav/3359098663/in/set-72157623288625714
http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulav/3480298166/in/set-72157623288625714

We have started to work on it but we really need a 'minga'.

I still thinking that there are people connected to other people, that are
connected to more other people and at the end we will find the some that
will join and work together. That is one of my purpose to be on bricolabs
list.

Well, then, the thing about north-south-est-west maybe is not a real
problem. But there are real differences in between of big cities and rural
territories. The spread of labs, medialabs, and technostuff are the trend
subjects in cities, not in issolated places maybe.
During Pixelache Festival, when I visited Naissaar, we where completely
indiferent to the management of trash, plastic, food and other subjects
like this. We have discuss about different subjects related to each ones
experience and work in their habitats, but we were not connected to the
present. In the time laps present... thinking commons and stuff like this.
sorry for my english.

paula