:: Re: [Bricolabs] FINAL READER CALL: …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Molly Hankwitz
A: Bricolabs
Assumpte: Re: [Bricolabs] FINAL READER CALL: basic brico question: the GLUE
ps. i think i have been on the list since 2009. i also became involved with
more bricos because of waterwheel. i think that's where i met john hopkins.
i don't post much because i don't have "projects" per se at the moment
which relate - except that i am interested, always in international global
experimental techno and arts culture. hacking. thinking.