:: Re: [dyne:bolic] How is everything …
Author: dreamer
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] How is everything going?
Hey guys,

The current dynebolic release 3.0.0 codename Munir can be downloaded on the
new home page: http://www.dynebolic.org/download/

All involved with the dyne project (especially jaro) have been extremely
busy since the previous cycle.
Of course the network still exists, but as lives go on so do priorities
shift.
Dyne still releases with the full sourcecode and documentation. Any support
for particular softwares go to the respected authors.

greets and good luck using dyne :)