:: Re: [Bricolabs] Eu-rope
Author: Paula Vélez
To: Bricolabs
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] Eu-rope
I've also share this video with a few people asking for impressions, almost
everybody is disgust but not surprise.
In each case we shared the interest to search more about preciselly who or
which group of designers, publicist, made this. It is clear that if you
look closely to people itself, with names, if we push to built an idea of
how you have to be responsable for what you do working no matter, with not
excuses of who paid or how much it was or how big and impersonal was the
company, people had to be individually aware. It could be a good idea to
put this individual people on the air, and perhaps question them about
their thoughts and positions. Then make noise inside-out the "EU
enterprise".

A friend said that we should pay attention specially to all micro-cells of
facism everywhere, more than the big expressions of it.

And yes, how expensive was the production, that I bet it was a lot.

Paula Vélez