:: Re: [Bricolabs] Eu-rope
Author: Patrice Riemens
To: Bricolabs
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] Eu-rope

> 3) campaign about open data and ask this failure to not just
>    apologize, but also open up the funding plan of this Enlargement
>    program, how much money is being allocated and where it goes and in
>    which way we can make accountable those committing the admitted
>    error of producing.

All the budgets and fundings of the EU are -relatively- transparant. So
one can -relatively- easily find out what the videoclip has cost and what
the budget of the enlargment dept (why do I get the wrong associations
with that word? ;-) actually is.

I have discussed with uite some people now, and though they all share the
generalised outrage at the viso, I still don't really see the point. Given
the Eurocrats are what they are, what do you expect...?

Cheers, p+4D!