:: Re: [Bricolabs] Access Space is one…
Author: shu lea cheang
New-Topics: [Bricolabs] off-topic query to bricos
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] Access Space is one of "Britain's New Radicals" (according to NESTA and The Observer)
hi, i do want to echo jaromil's point on Autonomous Zone being an old concept.

also in questions are james'
"There are people who work for the government, who maybe are really
good people, but do they qualify as "radical"? CAN you qualify as
"radical" if you work for the government? There are some "radicals"
who are named individuals, and some who are organisations with
hundreds of employees."

if we have to bring up the discussion of radical, i think
infiltration into the mainstream,
crossing the war zone, as jaromil stated, should be counted.

best
sl