:: Re: [Bricolabs] Access Space is one…
Author: Jaromil
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] Access Space is one of "Britain's New Radicals" (according to NESTA and The Observer)
On Mon, 20 Feb 2012, John Hopkins wrote:

> Hei James!
>
> >The 50 winners have been announced
>
> FWIW, it may not be a bad thing to strategically keep in mind Hakim
> Bey's Permanent Autonomous Zone admonition:

good points, but still its from an old time.

IMHO time have changed and main-stream has become more open to debate,
less univoque, hence scapegoats can at least talk back before the
slain.

In general I regard main-stream as a war zone, where you should always
move well equipped and with a clear plan in mind.

As much as I hate warzones, sometimes crossing it is the only way to
reach the people you really want to speak to, especially if you are
not focused into building a walled garden.

good luck James, you and your posse have the guts to stand more fame
and give many people a good lesson.

ciao

--
jaromil, dyne.org developer, http://jaromil.dyne.org
GPG: B2D9 9376 BFB2 60B7 601F 5B62 F6D3 FBD9 C2B6 8E39