:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Dynebolic Installa…
Author: Bhabesh Bhattacharya
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] Dynebolic Installation Hard Drive Problems
Dear Nicolas, I understand that the dynebolic-III image that is available
so far is a testing version without any installer. It can be installed on a
flash drive with Unetbootin or dd command and can very well be used from
the flash drive or a dvd drive. As much as I know, the developers are
working on the final image where we can expect an installer. But now try to
remain happy by using
USB Flash Drive Thanks.
ragpicker