:: [dyne:bolic] Dynebolic Installation…
Author: Nicolás Ortega Froysa
Subject: [dyne:bolic] Dynebolic Installation Hard Drive Problems
Hello, my name is Nicolas,

I'm a little new to Linux and I decided to try Dynebolic III. I know that
you can easily install it on a USB drive and boot from there, but I want to
install it on my hard drive. I read the documentation and it said that I
had to copy a */dyne* directory to the hard drive, I searched and couldn't
find it. I also found some documentation (file name:
"dynebolic-manual.pdf") on the USB bootable version of "Dynebolic III" that
I found on the Dynebolic website, which said on chapter 3 page 6 to click
on a button under the "*Applications Menu>System>Install pure:dyne*", but
wasn't able to find the button throughout the whole applications menu. Does
anyone have any idea as to what I can do to install Dynebolic III on my
hard drive?

Thank you,
Nicolas