:: Re: [dyne:bolic] world's largest ro…
Author: Secretary@eiL.neT
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] world's largest robot orchestra // Re: guitar tuner?
At time code 00:01:55 on the jwplayer which OS do
we observe on Godried-Willem's laptop?

(Video in Dutch)

http://www.cobra.be/cm/cobra/cobra-mediaplayer/muziek/1.1005425

[-||| Venugopal AK |||-] Mused ::
~ Watch this. Hear this :
~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjBDfZZQz54
~ Regards
~ Vg
~
~ --- On Sat, 16/7/11, Giftmischer
~ <giftmischer_01@???> wrote:
~
~ From: Giftmischer <giftmischer_01@???>
~ Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] world's largest robot
~ orchestra // Re: guitar tuner?
~ <dynebolic@???>
~ Date: Saturday, 16 July, 2011, 3:37 AM
~
~ Hi there & actually there's no guitar tuner module
~ on
~ http://giftmischer.isgreat.org/dyne/modules/
~
~ As an occasionally guitar player myself I
~ appreciate what Jaromil wrote - but for the usual
~ 'the-tuning-has-to-be-very-quick' scenario I use
~ these tiny flat Korg devices.
~
~ But I'll give creating a guitar tuner module a
~ serious thought - until I have a system w/ hd
~ drives. Tomorrow. (Currently I run d:b w/ CD drives
~ and an usb nest and university userspace (via SSH)
~ for data storage.)
~
~ If any of you has problems creating d:b 2.5.2
~ modules don't hesitate to ask me for hints and
~ workarounds.
~
~ I love dynebolic.
~
~ Greetings to you all!
~
~ (especially to
~ Jaromil - d:b is just an amazing linux distro! &
~ Ryan - for distributing my early modules)
~
~ Gifti
~
~
~ On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 15:01:23 -0000, 2.be dotBE