:: Re: [dyne:bolic] world's largest ro…
Author: Venugopal AK
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] world's largest robot orchestra // Re: guitar tuner?
Watch this. Hear this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjBDfZZQz54
Regards
Vg

--- On Sat, 16/7/11, Giftmischer <giftmischer_01@???> wrote:

From: Giftmischer <giftmischer_01@???>
Date: Saturday, 16 July, 2011, 3:37 AM

Hi there & actually there's no guitar tuner module on
http://giftmischer.isgreat.org/dyne/modules/

As an occasionally guitar player myself I appreciate what Jaromil wrote - but for the usual 'the-tuning-has-to-be-very-quick' scenario I use these tiny flat Korg devices.

But I'll give creating a guitar tuner module a serious thought - until I have a system w/ hd drives. Tomorrow. (Currently I run d:b w/ CD drives and an usb nest and university userspace (via SSH) for data storage.)

If any of you has problems creating d:b 2.5.2 modules don't hesitate to ask me for hints and workarounds.

I love dynebolic.

Greetings to you all!

(especially to
Jaromil - d:b is just an amazing linux distro! &
Ryan - for distributing my early modules)

Gifti