:: Re: [dyne:bolic] world's largest ro…
Author: a5'
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] world's largest robot orchestra // Re: guitar tuner?
Greetings!
Yeah, the qtuneroid module works just fine for now.
What I meant about difficult; well the guitar I have is not that expensive
-an electric- so it is a bit difficult to tune anyway. Not a good way to
get your ear right, although my ear is pretty good-- just not getting the
guitar to sync with it.

--a5'

*Thanks to you(Giftmischer) and to Ryan for the module.
                                                       *