:: Re: [dyne:bolic] RASTASOFT operatin…
Author: Norman White
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] RASTASOFT operating system - dyne:II GNU/Linux 2.5.2DHORUBA - final release
Is there a free-software-licensed or OSI-licensed 'source code-file
navigator' that allows one to navigate any source code that the gcc
suite supports?

In particular, I'd like to be able to 'arrow-key-navigate' -- or
'mouse-click-navigate' my way through linux kernel source codes
(functions, macros, links and 'include-references') as I would
generally do with files on my hard disk and also similar to html or
xml tree navigator programs.

I have the dyne kernel module always loaded and I'm going to be going
through the LFS sources too.

I intend to become intimately familiar with these file structures as I
hope to be able to make valuable contributions to the life of the
DynebolicOS.