:: Re: [dyne:bolic] my nvidia module
Author: ryan
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] my nvidia module
On 30/07/07, David Wood <hybridd_x@???> wrote:

> I've finished working on my nvidia module this
> evening, and from my side of things all appears to be
> working fine!
>
> I've uploaded it here;
> http://www.visualbutterfly.co.uk/bridd/nvidia.dyne
>
> Once someone other than me has used it and can confirm
> it working, then feel free to add it to the
> dyneusermods website ^_^
>
> Installation is simple, add it into your modules,
> reboot, then launch nvidia-settings from the terminal.
>
> It's version 100.14.11.
>
> Cheers, I hope this helps others get their nvidia
> cards working as they want to!
>
> Dave

Hi Dave,

Works great for me, cant remember what nvidia card I have (Im on my laptop)
but its a later one. ldconfig gives a few link errors

[d:b] ~ #ldconfig 20:11
ldconfig: /usr/lib/libGL.so.1 is not a symbolic link

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libGLcore.so.1 is not a symbolic link

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libnvidia-cfg.so.1 is not a symbolic link

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libnvidia-tls.so.1 is not a symbolic link

and when loading the module at boot there are a few can't create dir
errors but it still seems to work fine
for me, have you tested it without a nest?

I'll put it up on dyneusrmods tomorrow when I get a chance, would you like
me to redirect any feedback to you?

I never thought of making a snapshot :)

Great work, thanks,
Ryan