:: Re: [dyne:bolic] nvidia module etc.…
Author: David Wood
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] nvidia module etc...
Ryan,

Cool, I'll check out that nvidia module! I'm still
working on mine at the moment which should hopefully
operate a little more like the second method you've
noted.

At the moment I have all the files in my module, I'm
just trying to get the rc script to copy the files to
the right locations on bootup, making the correct
additional directories too and then kicking off
loadmod to load the kernel module properly. I tried
symbollic linking rather than copying the files last
night and ran into lots of problems.

I'm getting about an evening a week at the moment to
look at this though so progress is slow right now. If
anyone else gets there sooner then great stuff! =)

Cheers,

Dave