:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Maxam: the first t…
Author: Maxam CPC
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] Maxam: the first troll of this list since 5 years! be happy :)
Jaromil,

How can an unwashed bum like you threaten to defame me? Just how far do you
think you can threaten people on the internet? You have crossed the line.

For threatening to hack my computer in your message below I am going to file
a complaint with the police (obtaining unauthorised access to a computer
system is a criminal offence).

What's your response to that I wonder? Maybe the police are trolls too?

Max