:: Re: [dyne:bolic] pure:dyne aka Evil…
Author: Maxam CPC
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] pure:dyne aka Evil OS - its no use to me
Eric,

Thanks for bringing this back on-topic. The reason nobody will address the
points and suggestions I made to improve the distro vis a vis PureData, is
because they are afraid of the exact same reaction that Jaromil has shown
here, with his threats to "expose" my real agenda, where I live, etc. (i.e.
terrorism). That cultlike fear mentality will go away when they see that
opposing Jaromil will have no ill effects on me whatsoever, and all his
threats are completely empty. I will do that on the thread Jaromil opened
for that purpose.

In the meantime, I would like to take this opportunity to encourage everyone
to speak freely about the benefits of otherwise of PureData, and to consider
whether my suggestions to include custom PureData setups in the distro could
be useful.

Regards,

Max