:: Re: [dyne:bolic] dans dyne wish lis…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: jaromil
À: dynebolic mailinglist
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] dans dyne wish list

hi Eric,

On Tue, Mar 20, 2007 at 04:35:25PM -0700, Eric Tucker wrote:
> course just wish list ideas. Oh also I intend to develope a web site
> because thats what I do, and this site will be for a few Linux
> projects combined, with intent to generate funding for projects such
> as Dyne and others. This site

thanks, but we don't need a new website. the dyne.org foundation exists
since 2005 and has a bank account. it's traffic will be published very
soon, as in the transparent tradition of dutch stichtings.

fundraising drive sounds very wikipedia, yea.

web development help is needed to have some PHP interface to paypal
donations, i still couldn't come up with anything useful and honestly
i don't really like the task.

anyway if there is people willing to donate anything seriously, please
don't waste our time first of all :)) and refer to
http://dyne.org/donate.php

you can expect proper documentation of how we are going to invest the
donations within a month from now. we have researched much in
sustainable models http://www.sustainablesource.net

ciao

- --
(_ jaromil _)(_ http://korova.dyne.org _)