:: Re: [dyne:bolic] dans dyne wish lis…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Josh Lawrence
À: dynebolic mailinglist
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] dans dyne wish list
On 3/20/07, jaromil <jaromil@???> wrote:
> it means i'll release updates for the dyne.sys and mostly for the
> initrd.gz and all related scripts; but i will leave to this community
> the task of updating and organizing the software modules.
> i will also be busy in setting up more distributed services (publishing
> modules for instance) to facilitate all that, using dyne.org servers.

Jaromil,

I see this as being a very, very good thing. In fact, I might
consider shipping just the core alone, and moving all modules
(audio.dyne, video.dyne, etc.) into the modules section. This way
even more bulk can be moved from the "main" dyne:bolic, and people can
opt to use whatever they want. I totally agree with this approach.

> problem is that so far we had very little funding and no consistent
> donations, so i'm donating my own money earned with little jobs and
> workshops on d:b to pay someone that can do what i cannot do anymore.

Might be time for a funding drive. I wonder if we could get something
like that going for you, and see what we can come up with?

--
Josh Lawrence
http://www.hardbop200.com