:: Re: [DNG] Re (2): cross install bi…
Author: Antony Stone
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Re (2): cross install bind mount question
On Friday 18 October 2024 at 12:44:31, Haines Brown via Dng wrote:

> My effort at cross install messes up my system.

How are you trying to do it?

Either, what commands are you running, or if you're following someone else's
guide, please point us at it.

Also, it would be helpful to tell us exactly what you mean by "cross install":
what are you trying to install, and on what type of system?

Antony.

--
Numerous psychological studies over the years have demonstrated that the
majority of people genuinely believe they are not like the majority of people.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.