:: Re: [DNG] Unsubscription due to bou…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: terryc
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] Unsubscription due to bounces.
On Mon, 07 Oct 2024 00:59:30 +0000
Erik Christiansen via Dng <dng@???> wrote:

> Having just had to resubscribe, due to bounces apparently, I can't
> help wondering if there is any way to discover how that happened?
>
> I figure it's either the not uncommon practice of arbitrarily
> blacklisting an entire domain due to bounces from that general
> direction, or an argument between dng's mailhost and my ISP's servers
> over credentials. (Unless, of course, it's something else entirely.)

I had the same 'unsubscibe'.
I just assumed that maybe my link was saturated as I have been
downloading a few large (>100Gb) files over the last few days.

> No diagnostic information was contained in the notice of eviction, so
> I can't do beans from this end, I guess. (Not even grump to the ISP.)

I have a mailer log to examine, but there is no obvious clue there.

terryc