:: Re: [DNG] Unsubscription due to bou…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: golinux
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dvalin
Kopio: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] Unsubscription due to bounces.
On 2024-10-06 19:59, Erik Christiansen via Dng wrote:
> Having just had to resubscribe, due to bounces apparently, I can't help
> wondering if there is any way to discover how that happened?
>
> I figure it's either the not uncommon practice of arbitrarily
> blacklisting an entire domain due to bounces from that general
> direction, or an argument between dng's mailhost and my ISP's servers
> over credentials. (Unless, of course, it's something else entirely.)
>
> No diagnostic information was contained in the notice of eviction, so I
> can't do beans from this end, I guess. (Not even grump to the ISP.)
>
> If anyone is missing a reply on a recent thread, then it's not due to
> cold shouldering, just knots in the pipes.
>
> Erik

Hi Erik,

I checked and there are no emails in moderation which is where they go
if posts are too big. I think the limit is 40 KB and there have been
several of those lately. I wouldn't be the one to go deeper but I
suspect that the problem is on your end because I don't remember that
happening to anyone before.

golinux