:: [DNG] Unsubscription due to bounces…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: dvalin
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: [DNG] Unsubscription due to bounces.
Having just had to resubscribe, due to bounces apparently, I can't help wondering if there is any way to discover how that happened?

I figure it's either the not uncommon practice of arbitrarily blacklisting an entire domain due to bounces from that general direction, or an argument between dng's mailhost and my ISP's servers over credentials. (Unless, of course, it's something else entirely.)

No diagnostic information was contained in the notice of eviction, so I can't do beans from this end, I guess. (Not even grump to the ISP.)

If anyone is missing a reply on a recent thread, then it's not due to cold shouldering, just knots in the pipes.

Erik