著者: karl
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] C vs ADA : advice sought
o1bigtenor:
> The game thus far:
>
> 1. I asked why learn C vs python/micropython for embedded systems
> (microcontrollers + more)
>    There was a huge outpouring of learn C. (Thanks to those that
> responded.)

Here is what a friend of mine did with micropython:
https://blog.kitmatic.com/2017/06/28/electroporation-is-now-quick-high-yield-and-commodity-priced/
https://github.com/kanzure/culture_shock

If you don't want to invest much time into learning some language and
if you already know python, I'd guess you'd do perfectly well with it.
Just make sure you choose a supported mcu/board.

If you want to invest more time and are interested in programming, I'd
say you learn enough C and one other language. The reason to learn at
least some C is that "everybody" is using it and a lot of languages have
similar syntax. The reason to learn some other language is that it might
suit you better. What other language, just pick one and see if it works
for you, if not choose another.

Regards,
/Karl Hammar