著者: ael
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] C vs ADA : advice sought
On Sat, Oct 05, 2024 at 08:32:23AM -0400, Steve Litt wrote:
> It's only
> that I personally would require a higher level of confidence that
> they're vastly superior than I would for a widely used language like
> C++ (which I hate and don't use), Java, Go, Rust, Haskell (or is
> Haskell now sooo 2021?), etc.

Haskell is very much alive and developing! A major problem is that there is
now essentially only one compiler, and the main authors are now employed
by MS. It is in use by industry and there are jobs, but only elite
people are likely to be eligible given the mathematical underpinnings of
the language.

ael