:: [DNG] C vs ADA : advice sought
Página Inicial
Autor: kc-devuan
Para: dng
Assunto: [DNG] C vs ADA : advice sought
1 Oct 2024 02:18:47 o1bigtenor via Dng <dng@???>:

> which should I
> learn (and why please (this is at least as important as your choice!!!))?

As it was designed with embedded as a requirement Ada is the best choice for embedded. Zig and Rust are other options that are still good. In any case you will likely need to be able to read C and can run C code alongside Ada easily. The c library lwip is more feature complete than open source embedded Ada ip stacks for example. I use Ada because it is the best choice and I co-own the company. If you are after a job then there are more C jobs which is what keeps most people investing heavily in C.

good luck,
                   kc