:: Re: [DNG] coredump et al
Góra strony
Autor: Martin Steigerwald
Dla: Devuan ML
Temat: Re: [DNG] coredump et al
Hi.

o1bigtenor via Dng - 27.09.24, 15:23:28 CEST:
> I complained to KDE that their program kwin, used by a lots of desktop
> display editors (at least as I understand it), lists as supporting only
> some 20 virtual desktops. (And I, or course, want more!!)
>
> So they are asking me to use coredumpctl after the next episode to give
> them information as to what the problem might be. Now coredumptctl only
> works on a systemd machine. I looked and found this
> http://debian-packages.coredump.us/ it seems to be quite some outdated
> (my guess is at least some 5 years old - - - likely more).

Why did they ask for core dump? Did you experience a crash with more
desktops?

I prefer using activities over desktops. Of course it is possible to
combine those, but with my laptop display next to bigger external display
setup I do not need that.

Best,
--
Martin