:: Re: [DNG] Ah, so "Do one thing and …
Góra strony
Autor: al3xu5
Dla: dng
Temat: Re: [DNG] Ah, so "Do one thing and do it well" is sooo greybeard, right?
Fri, 27 Sep 2024 16:32:25 -0400 - Steve Litt <slitt@???>:

> Hi all,
>
> We've all heard it: If you don't accept the gratuitous and promiscuous
> integration of systemd, you're a greybeard. POSIX is sooo 1970.
>
> Now Microservices is the modern thing. Read this simple description of
> microservices:
>
> https://enterprisersproject.com/article/2017/8/how-explain-microservices-plain-english

I am amazed.
This article is in a "Supported by RedHat" project. And an approach is
praised that is *totally* on the opposite of that of systemd.
The world is truly a strange place..

Regards
alexus

--
The only way humans have learned to survive brings them to extinction.
Public GPG/PGP key: 8FC2 3121 2803 86E9 F7D8 B624 DA50 835B 2624 A36B