:: Re: [Bricolabs] We are all a lot wi…
Author: Rob van Kranenburg
To: Bricolabs
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] We are all a lot wiser and not in a bad shape it seems.I
Hamish,

A fascinating thread on the Reprap-unphone.

Your insight into the real costs of open source AI engines is very important.

And yes I also don’t know where it is coming from, but maybe we can give it a hand :)

Greetings, Rob

Newsletter. Subscribe on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/build-relation/newsletter-follow?entityUrn=7206587561924771840
Inspiring talks on #IoT and #AI
https://www.athenas.nl/sprekers/rob-van-kranenburg/