:: Re: [DNG] ADA
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] ADA
Dan Purgert via Dng said on Sun, 18 Aug 2024 16:48:16 -0400

>> > It's a small world, Hendrik. At Illinois Institute of Technology
>> > in 1970
>>
>>     Well, Devuan is truly the firecamp of veterans. A very good
>> place for discussion (~: I'm happy and proud to talk with you guys.
>
>And then there's the rest of us who aren't quite so veteran ...

Stick with us and you'll quickly become veteran. What I would give to
have known what I know now, when I started programming at 32 years old
(I'm almost 75 now). If, in 1982, I had had a group like DNG, and the
smarts to take their advice, I'd be a genius today.

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://444domains.com