:: Re: [DNG] onefang needs a new serve…
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] onefang needs a new server rental company.
onefang said on Sat, 17 Aug 2024 13:17:33 +1000

>After lots of research, I'm seriously considering the RS 4000 G11 from
>https://www.netcup.eu/. Two private emails in response to this thread
>where sent to me about that and them.
>
>While it is the second cheapest option I could find, it does have
>considerably more bandwidth than the cheapest one, and not much more
>expensive. So sledjhmar.org is likely to see similar bandwidth, rather
>than one tenth. Moving from Netherlands to Austria or Germany.
>
>I think the bandwidth is important for a Devuan mirror, and for the
>virtual world.

Please let me know when it's operational. Once it's operational, if you
have a Paypal account, please let me know its email address and I'll
give you eleven US Dollars (which right now is 10EU). If 48 more do the
same, your mirror is paid for.

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://444domains.com